Choose your performance date below and click "Buy Tickets"
Ticket sales are final with no refunds.
Exchanges are allowed based on availability
Special discounts are available for groups of 15 or more.
Please call or email if interested in our group rates.
For group information and booking call (602) 909-4215
or email: email@example.com
Ticket Phone Line: (480) 499-TKTS (8587)
Front Section (A Level) $58.00 $52.00
Center Section (B Level) $52.00 $46.00
Side Sections (C Level) $48.00 $42.00
(For students 18 and younger, use code STUDENT, when
ordering. Student pricing is the same as Senior pricing.)
In moving forward, Scottsdale Center for the Arts’ guidelines for public safety in response to Covid-19 will include the following as part of their reopening plan:
– Theaters, bathrooms and high-touch areas cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
– Customer service counters including bar, box office and retail spaces taking additional sanitary and safety precautions.
– Non-touch ticket scanning will be implemented.
– Event programs will be one use, throw away programs.
– Staff, volunteers and all visitors within the indoor buildings required to wear masks. (ADA accommodations allowed) Visitors will be provided masks upon entry as needed.
– Hand sanitizer stations available throughout public spaces.
– Seating options in theaters physically spaced (with varying sized seating groups available) and distancing relaxed as criteria is met according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines.
– Staggered seating protocols to maintain social distancing when entering and exiting theaters.
– All events will have a "no intermission" policy to avoid heavy concentration of visitors in the public bathrooms all at once.